Tours to Jerusalim
Regular one-day group tours to Jerusalem in small groups up to 16 people with departure from Tel Aviv, Netanya and Jerusalem.
Group tours to Jerusalem: Jerusalem and surroundings, Bethlehem, Old Town – interweaving of times and religions, walking tour to unfamiliar Jerusalem, Jerusalem in the evening, a tour in the footsteps of the biblical stories and other excursions in Jerusalem.
Here is a complete list of regular excursions to Jerusalem with a brief excursion program, timetable and prices per person.
Regular trips to Jerusalem
1. When leaving on trips from Jerusalem to the north surcharge for collection and delivery to the hotel – $ 10 per person.
2. For children up to 12 years – 10% discount. When ordering excursions to the child it is necessary to indicate beforehand his age, because for children under 3 years existence in car special seat for child is mandatory.
2. The cost of one-day excursions include visits which are paid.
4. Attending religious neighborhoods, churches, mosques, synagogues and holy sites – only in modest clothing that covers your shoulders and knees.
5. The Company reserves the right to make minor changes to routes excursions.
* Subject to change in the schedule of trips on public, religious, Jewish and Christian holidays.
** The tour will be held from 01.03.2013
6. Perhaps waiting out on a tour to 20 minutes.
7. The Company is not liable for damages in case of force majeure, natural disasters, unexpected delays on the roads and the like, as well as the loss of documents or money during the tour.
8. Collect a tour of the hotels reserved for the tourists staying in West Jerusalem. If staying in hotels in East Jerusalem and the Old City tourists get yourself to a place of gathering in one of the hotels in West Jerusalem.
9. Terms cancel the tour:
– Failure to appear, or if you miss the tour, no refund;
– At less than 48 hours before the tour is held 50% of its value.
– At less than 24 hours before the tour is held 100% of its value.