Basic and comprehensive preventive health and wellness programs at theBonaMente Clinic
BonaMente translates from Latin as “In good faith“.
These words are both the name and motto of our clinic.
To date, our network of clinics is the largest on the coast of the Dead Sea and the only network of clinics that is located conveniently for our patients directly at the hotels themselves.
Doctors and specialists at our clinic have much experience working at the Dead Sea. The techniques used in theclinic have proven very effective. In our clinic, we personalize our approach to each patient, according to his or her ailment and stage of each particular disease, as well as the patient’s age. The attending physician reviews not only the initial consultation, but also controls the whole process of treatment, and if necessary, modifies and adds from a list of complementary procedures.
The key areas of the clinic are orthopedics, dermatology, neurology, urology, gynecology and cosmetology. The clinic uses special patented techniques for the treatment of psoriasis, musculoskeletal, prostatitis, erectile function, male and female infertility, chronic fatigue syndrome and other ailments.
Here are the most frequently requested programs for various pathologies. Programs that are not included in this list can be requested on an individual basis, based on the characteristics of the disease and the patient’s submitted medical documents.
Available treatment programs from BonaMente
- Basic program.
- Cosmetology (Unique cellulite, rejuvenation program, the program treats acne and seborrhea)
- Dermatology (Treatment of balneological psoriasis, skin and skin-allergies).
- Orthopedics (Treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, arthritis, arthrosis, osteochondrosis, and/or herniated discs).
- Urology (Balneological treatment of chronic inflammatory diseases, pelvic organs in women and men, prostatitis, adnexitis, oophoritis, endometritis).
- Gynecology (Balneological treatment of climacteric syndrome).
- Neurology (Restorative therapy for chronic fatigue syndrome, instability of the nervous system and sleep disorders).
- Pulmonology –the treatment of respiratory diseases. (Frequent respiratory ailments in children and adults, recurrent bronchitis, including toxic smoker bronchitis, chronic pneumonia, bronchial asthma).
- Program of rehabilitation therapy at the Dead Sea resort after an injury, surgery and long-term illnesses.
We would love to invite you and be your house in Israel
Have a great and enjoyable vacation
The JW Tours team
Phone : +972 506806508
Fax : 0775009363
Email : info@BestToursIsrael.com
Office Addres : Ein Boqeq, Le Merdian Hotel floor -1.